Rembrandt M&A acted as exclusive financial advisor to TKH Group in the sale of the Connectivity Group to Torqx Capital Partners

TKH is an internationally operating group of enterprises which has specialised in creating and delivering four key technologies: vision & security, communication, connectivity and production systems. The company is listed in the Netherlands. TKH Group has reached agreement with Torqx Capital Partners on the sale of a majority of the industrial connectivity activities. The transaction consists of the sale of the following companies: Jobarco B.V., Pantaflex B.V., Capable B.V., TKD Kabel GmbH, Schade Kabel & Elektrotechnik GmbH, TKH Kabeltechniek SP z.o.o. and KC Industrie Srl. The activities will be continued under the name Cable Connectivity Group. TKH will remain a share in the new group of 44% and Torqx will acquire the remaining 56% with the management.

Rembrandt M&A

Advised in the sale of

TKH Group (industrial connectivity activities)


Torqx Capital Partners


MidCap Alliance