ATRIUM Partners is a Copenhagen based independent investment bank founded in 2003.
The company is managed by four experienced partners who each hold extensive experience from Nordic and international investment banking.
In addition ATRIUM Partners has a substantial network of industrial competencies represented by the members of the ATRIUM Advisory Council.
Combining financial expertise and industrial insight creates further value to our clients.
ATRIUM Partners has achieved a visible and acknowledged position in the Danish and Nordic corporate finance market, which has been cemented by numerous awards from Acquisition Finance Magazine (ACQ) as well as Finance Monthly, Corporate INTL and M&A International.
Mergers & Acquisitions
- Divestment and acquisition
- MBO, MBI and LBO
- Merger and demerger
- Strategic alliance & joint venture
- Public to private & public offer
- Corporate restructuring
- Financial reconstruction in distressed situations
- Advisory service to the board and/or owner
- Dialogue with creditors
- Debt financing
- Private placement
- Advisory regarding initial public offering
- Equity issues
- Capital structure
- Financial facilities
- Acquisition and divestment strategy
- Valuation and fairness opinion
- Incentive program
- Strategy to support business development
- Due diligence
- Vendor due diligence
Partner & CEO